Current Guidelines and Protocols:
- Facial Coverings: Facial coverings both indoors and outdoors are optional.
- Effective August 1, 2023, the COVID-19 vaccine will be strongly recommended, but no longer required for students (new Fall 2023 students are not required to submit COVID-19 immunization records)
- As of May 12, we have decommissioned Tartan Testing operations and the lab. Testing is no longer required.
- We will no longer require reporting COVID-19 cases. Community members who contract COVID-19 should follow the guidance of their care provider regarding isolation, as they would with any communicable disease.
- Visitors are permitted on campus.
- Travel is permitted. Visit the Travel and Risk Management site for more information including the COVID Trip Planner tool.